Most people find real estate intriguing, but few manage to eke something out of it. Fortunately, Nick is the guy whose life’s mission is to help people figure it out in the industry.
Actualizing An Idea Takes A Series Of Steps
Before bringing any idea into actualization, Nick Vertucci envisions the product. If he believes in the vision, he goes ahead with the idea. He fights fears of failure, self-limitations, and lack of confidence, which he believes affects anyone’s vision.
Nick Vertucci then maps and executes the idea. He sets the plan and system and acts by taking calculated risks. This is how he pursues his dreams.
He has a self-belief principle that helps him push and succeed amid whims from haters, critics, and naysayers. His students have also benefited from this habit.
Some common advice that Nick Vertucci gives to his academy students
- Plan for changes in the future, and be prepared for financial downtimes.
- Save much, spend less, and invest a lot in real estate.
- Your mind is a strong muscle, don’t limit it.
- Do you have a dream? Work towards it, and don’t stop until you achieve.
- Real estate has created more wealth to investors than other industries; why not make it your investment.
- Believe in yourself and build this belief, work it out with your mind. Negative thoughts of defeat will liter your mind, and challenges will come up. Keep going.
The renowned serial investor, trainer, and mentor developed the flipping system in Fortunes. Nick Vertucci shares his experiences through workshops and seminars.
He hosts the Real Estate Investing Hour, aired on KFWB News Talk 180. He decides to mentor many outside the academy and online tutorials have mentored many.